Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Do you trust certain colors?

I prefer greens and yellows. All of my skincare and hygiene related stuff all has green packages. Most of my jewelry and stuff is yellow. Other than jewelry, I like to pick yellow school supplies.

I don't know why, I just really lean towards packaging that is either green or yellow. Odd, isn't it? I also adore anything that is white tea related.

A lot of my furniture is pink. I have two pink shelve-y type things and a pink mirror and pink storage boxes. And if you couldn't tell, I like to get pink tech things (like my phone, DS, camera (it's red but it's close enough), wallet (kinda pinkish), and my hair brush.

I was just noticing this a while ago as I was taking a shower.. everything I was using was green! Anyway. Yeah.

No comments: