Monday, April 11, 2011

What is in my purse!

I never really know what to blog about... I wanted to start this off as like, a beauty blog type thing.. but nah. I don't want to be suffocated with a label on what I can write about. Plus I don't have enough money to sustain beauty blogging. Haha. But moreover I just wanna blog about fun stuff and my life and stuff I like. Anyway!

I figured I'd (re)start this blog off with a "What's in my purse" thing. . I watch these on youtube because I'm nosey and I like them. So, there.

This is the front of my purse.. It's a Nine West bag. I got it at Burlington Coat Factory in Las Vegas during Christmas 2010. I think it was like... Less than $40 or something. There were a few different styles and stuff there, and I was having trouble deciding between a black one and this leopard print. My mom really pushed me to get the print, so I did. What I like most about it is that it has handles long enough to put on my shoulder, and a longer strap to carry kind of like a satchel.
I guess I really like Burlington because sometimes you can find some really cool stuff, but one of the downsides is that they carry defected things. As you can see, this bag has some.. glue (?) or something on the back side of the bag. But whatever, I couldn't tell till after I had gotten back home probably a month later that there was this crap on the back. It blends into the print plus it's on the back so whatever!

That furry thing is a "fox" tail that I got at Paniolo Trading. My boyfriend bought that for me for Valentines day, haha. What a weird gift, right? Well I had been lemming for it for a while because I'm a Japanese trend junkie. And a former scene kid, but whatever, I'm not gonna get into that. I used to wear it on my phone which was pretty obnoxious so I put it on my purse instead. It's not really tailored well at all, it's kind of just the skin with a hole in it and this thing to tie it to stuff (I don't know what to call it haha). But whatever, it's lasted this far and its purely for fun. If it breaks, it breaks, such is life.
This here is all of the things that I keep in my purse. Starting at the top left is my wallet, which I got from this store in Waikiki called Mahina. It was overpriced, but I liked it enough to buy it. I keep going back to this wallet because it keeps all my things organized really nicely and has enough compartments for all my cards and whatnot.
Going right is some gum (which sucks, I hate that gum. My boyfriend gets a lot from costco so I just mooch off of him), hand sanitizer (which I don't really like too much but just keep it for those "just in case" moments), earbud things (again, which I don't care too much for. I just like the color), and my FAVORITE hand lotion of all time! It smells so good, it's the Orly Rich Renewal in "Peace". It's a spiced vanilla and white tea smell, and I LOVE THINGS THAT ARE WHITE TEA SMELLING and SPICY. Enough said, I love that lotion.
Next up is that red thing which is my pencil case. I don't really carry anything to write on, but who cares, I carry the pencil case. One day it just kinda went into my purse and now I don't take it out anymore.
Last for the top row is my Nintendo DS lite. It's old, it's been through better days. The screen is really really scratched up... but I just got Cooking Mama 3 so I'm carrying it around a lot because that game is addicting. I lost the piece that covers where you can put the old school games (the part at the bottom) and I lost the stylus. I use the pens from my pencil case to play my games now haha.
From the bottom left is my hair brush. I always lose things but this hair brush has sticked it out for years. I used colored electrical tape to tape red, yellow, and green on the handle, but over time it kinda fell off so now it's just green.
That little rainbow pouch with the cute girl on it carries my girly things: things like my tampons, midol, birth control, and some Softlips chapstick. I love that little pouch thingy.
Next is one of those purse holder things that my Grandma gave to me. This thing is really cheaply made and no where near as effective as a purse holder like most on the market out there, but I keep it just if I don't wanna hold my purse or put it on my lap. But no matter what the purse usually falls because the weight isn't distributed evenly enough. I don't really know why I keep it int here, but I'll tell you the truth, it's probably not going anywhere. Haha.
Next are my keys. Or well, key... I don't have many keys. I have one, actually. Yeah.
That horsey thing is my media case. It's big enough to hold my two iPods (I'll get into why I have two later..) and my camera, which is pretty cool. I usually end up just having one iPod in there at a time just because I use an iPod when I'm in drawing class or in the car. My camera, however is always in that case (but of course not in the picture, because I'm using it to take the picture, duh haha).
Lastly are my two iPods. I have a 2gb iPod touch that I got for Christmas in 2009 that I use primarily for games when I'm bored, and a 160gb iPod Classic video classic thing that I actually found at an airport!! Yeah I found it on the floor in an airport. I didn't want to take it to lost and found because I didn't want to, so I kept it. It's freaking 160gb for goodness sake!! I don't even have enough of anything to fill that bad boy up! But I do have all of my music EVER in that iPod.
What's not pictured besides my camera is my phone, which is almost always in my purse unless I'm at home, which I am right now. I have a LG phone which is the asian version of the LG dLite, which is better because it has a front facing camera and much better features, although it is much slower. My boyfriends mother has the regular dLite, which is really different. Maybe one day I'll do a comparison.

Alright all, so I hoped this kind of gave some sort of insight on who I am based on what is inside of my purse. I don't like to keep too many things in my purse and I generally like smaller purses. The purse I have now is a little bit bigger than what I prefer, but it's good enough. I really want to start blogging and writing more often. Wish me luck.

No comments: